I'd like to say charming family of 6. Probably would be more appropriate to call it like I see it. I am the ring leader of my favorite circus and it's pretty much non-stop entertainment. If I can just stay awake so I don't miss it.



January 1, 2013

We celebrated New Years Day with a late breakfast at Denny's with the whole family.  We had a lot of fun.


January 7, 2013

With year around school we have long breaks.  We topped our winter break off with some cake pops and a movie sleepover in our ultimate fort.  I must say the idea for the fort turned out even better then I thought it would.  You could fit all 4 kids twin mattresses under it. 





We tied some old sheets together and placed some removable hooks stuck to the wall. I tied all the sheets together with some old crappy ribbon that I would have never had a use for.  Now I am sure there is a much prettier way of doing this. I'm all about fast and efficient.  The kids love it and we actually can put ultimate fort up whenever we want.  We just left the hooks up and roll the whole mess of sheets into a ball and keep it in a cupboard until the next use.   We can take it down or put it up now in a couple of minutes. 




                            
 My cake pops need some work.  They were delicious but a little on the ugly side. 
Need to put a little more planning into them for next time. 

We shall end this blog with some photos taken from a young budding photographer.  May you enjoy these pictures in a style all their own. 






ADORABLE!!





No comments:

Post a Comment